Register Now for This Exciting Webcast, which Features Live, Real-Time Video, Audio, & PowerPoint Presentation Streaming over the Internet!!
** Desktops/Laptops, iPhones/iPads, Androids, and Blackberrys Supported**
** This is a single-channel webcast covering all of the plenary talks plus sessions conducted in the main conference room.**
Individuals who are unable to attend the 2011 HealthTECH Workforce Forum in person will now be able to participate in the event by joining the live webcast. All of the keynote presentations, panel discussions, and afternoon HRMS Healthcare IT Career Advancement Workshop sessions, including the audio/video and powerpoint decks of each speaker, will be streamed in real-time over the Internet. Webcast attendees will be able ask the speakers questions using the live webcast chat feature. Participants will also be able to network with other online attendees. The integrated video and powerpoint presentations for all the sessions will be made available to all online participants after the summit for no additional charge.
To watch a 5-minute preview of a sample live audio/video streaming broadcast recorded at an earlier conference, click on the “Show Prior Talks” button after entering the Webcast Room below:
University of Connecticut, Stamford
One University Place
Stamford, CT 06901
Directions (look for the blue Husky paw on the map)
Why should I attend the Webcast?
With healthcare reform and health IT adoption currently the hottest topic in healthcare, administrative, technical, and clinical practitioners need to understand how healthcare reform will impact their business. People working in medicine or IT in a healthcare setting, as well as faculty and students studying healthcare IT will learn how providers, clinicians, government, and academic leaders are working together to further accountability in healthcare, drive meaningful use of electronic medical record implementations, expand the use of health information exchanges, innovate in the fields of telehealth and wireless health, and promote career advancement and healthcare IT workforce development. Some of the top names from these fields will be present to discuss the leading edge ideas and developments in the field from provider, agency/government, and research/educational perspectives.
What will I get out of the Webcast?
- A solid understanding of the impact of technology on healthcare reform, including its impact and future.
- Expert guidance on relevant issues such healthcare reform, health information exchanges, electronic medical records and meaningful use, and healthcare IT career advancement and workforce development.
- An ability to apply the concepts and methods covered in the program directly to their current professional projects
- A rare and unique opportunity to network online with peers as well as some of the very best minds working in health informatics today
This Webcast is primarily aimed at:
- Managers, Directors and C-level executives in healthcare organizations who want to get updated knowledge of this field
- Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other caregivers who want to broaden their knowledge on the use, challenges and values of healthcare IT
- Human resource, Health IT career professionals, and Educators interested in discussing the changing workforce needs and requirements
- Executives and administrators who have to make important decisions on the return on investment on their healthcare IT investments
- Vendors and consultants who need to understand the impact of technology on healthcare reform as applied to accountable care organizations, health information exchanges, electronic medical records and meaningful use requirements, and healthcare IT career advancement and workforce development
- Students, early careerists, active job seekers, displaced workers, and employed professionals who want to pursue a career in healthcare IT
Afternoon Workshops and Job Fair
Healthcare IT Career Advancement Workshops for Students, Active Job Seekers and the Employed
Learn from a healthcare EHR implementation expert and EHR workforce development experts how to effectively focus your job search efforts. Questions regarding what type of organizations will hire Healthcare IT specialists and when, what occupations and skill sets will be in demand, how to get work experience, what job openings are currently available and where they are found will be addressed. Customized techniques will identify the types of organizations likely to hire individuals with healthcare and/or IT background, the language you will need to document your job readiness on your resume and during your interview, and how to tap into the public and private EHR employment and training infrastructure.
How can I find out more information about attending the conference in person?
HealthTECH Workforce Forum Agenda:
To view a PDF flyer of the upcoming event, click HERE.
Follow HRMS on Web: HERE
Special thank you the Forum Sponsors, Exhibitors, and Recruiters